Welcome to our blog site. Invest in your child's future & build a strong foundation. Enroll now at M.I.S.- a small international school with big results.

Message from Graduates' Parent



By: Mr. Auliansyah


It’s really a great opportunity to be one among the proud parents today. Without much ado, I would like to extend my sincerest gratitude to the school administrators and teachers for giving our children a quality education.

This has been the second time that I stand in front in behalf of the parents. I’m truly proud that my son, Alfadjiri Syah Aulia, a first year student, my daughters Fathiyyah Az-zarah and Azizah Az-zarah, had been into their summit of achievement from kindergarten and elementary level. I could say that I did not regret enrolling my kids in this school since I have seen how far they have gone through.. I’m really proud of my children for being the reason why we work hard to give them a quality education. The parents who are here today, I do believe that you do feel the same, seeing your children in their graduation gown donned with white and blue caps, those who receive awards. It’s really a joy in our hearts to see them march with glee as they are about to continue venturing in the next level of their schooling.

Once again, my heartfelt thanks to the M.I.S. family. To my children and to those who are here today, I, your parents are so proud of you.  Keep living with courage and with all what you can do, don’t give up and keep trying to be scrolled to education anytime, whenever you are with any condition that occurs in your life.

Value education because there are children who can’t afford to go to school considering their limitations, which may despair at the situation because of economic, social, cultural ideologies which threaten them from non-compliance of education.

Learning does not embarrass us, but that embarrass us in ignorance. But one thing I’d like to stress, when you have education, it does not mean that you always aim being the number in class or ion your batch. Learning on the other hand is to understand, to enjoy, and knowing how to live simply and creatively despite the skepticism of life.

Once again, my utmost appreciation tops the teachers who molded and transformed these learners to be the future of their own fatherland. To the whole M.I.S. family, I congratulate you for being strong in your chosen vocation, for continue practicing your mission and vision as an institution. Thank you for inculcating virtues and values in the lives of our children.

To the parents, this is just one of the fruits of our sacrifices to nourish the lives of our children.

To the graduates, congratulations and good luck in your next journey.